Wednesday 22 April 2009

Paper quilling designs and patterns

I hope you all liked the simple design pattern posted till now. Those are really useful for new quillers and one who likes making cards. And these designs are always useful for any kind of occassion. Gift it and see how your near and dear ones react to you and i am sure they will be very happy to get such beautiful gifts from you.

So make more new designs and and create more.

If anyone would like to share with me any of your art work, you can mail me the picture of your work. I would love to these all new amazing work from all of new.

Hope you all liked all the work on it and everyone will try it out.


Quilling-design-pattern

Related posts - Paper Quilling

Paper Quilling - Quilled floral pattern
Paper Quilling - Quilling paper animal pattern
Paper Quilling - Quilling paper floral bouquet
Paper Quilling - Quilling flower pot pattern
paper Quilling - How to make quilled flowers
Paper Quilling - Paper Flower design

Labels:

Did you LIKE the post ???


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi reshmi,

This is sowmya nair. These designs are too good. I really want to try any one of them.but I have a small query Do i need to learn quilling on a professional basis or I can just try doing this at homeCan you please tell me what are the supplies needed for qulling, and can you please some easy patterns to start with. Thanks in advance:)

2 June 2009 at 03:54  
Blogger ManasiSandeep said...

Hi Reshmi,

i loved all your paper quilling designs. i do paper quilling as a hobby but wanted to know something from you. how does one make fringed flowers. could you put a picture guide on your blog to help people like me.. your designs are truely lovely.. keep up the good art.. all the best.

23 June 2009 at 11:20  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey
i am Tanmayee. I am a very great fan of yours and i like quilling a lot. Can you please teach me how to make roses out of quilling paper

21 November 2009 at 02:51  
Anonymous jina said...

hi reshmi,
i love quilling n i m great fan of yours .all the best n keep it up

18 March 2012 at 08:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home