Sunday 7 December 2008

Quilling Patterns - designs

I am back again with Quilling Art. I am very happy doing this craft as my first try itself was good and my second Quilling art also turned out amazing. I will be doing more on Quilling art.

Believe me try out this craft and you will enjoy for sure. Its simple and really creative. You can create any different designs you wish with these paper strips.

Check out my new work on Quilling Art.


Paper-Quilling-Art

Labels:

Did you LIKE the post ???


4 Comments:

Blogger ewarost said...

Very nice.

13 July 2009 at 13:12  
Blogger ashwini said...

its beautiful. what kind of paper r we supposed to use for quilling. please help me out with the materials and basic method. its really exciting. want to try this art as soon as possible

23 July 2009 at 06:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You work is very nice, but where do you get the tools and paper in India. I have a sister who is into crafts, but she is unable to get the stuff in India.

nandita

11 August 2009 at 22:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey reshmi ur work is ossummm rey. but where u will get this quilling materials please tell pls................

5 October 2010 at 17:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home