Saturday 29 November 2008

Cursive Font Calligraphy

This is the first time I came up with Calligraphy. I wanted to do this long back but didn't want to post something very simple like something on a paper or anything like that. Here I did calligraphy on a piece of mirror, this can be gifted to someone special.

So here is a new piece I tried out.

Materials I used:
1. Piece of mirror
2. Calligraphy Nib
3. Handmade paper

Cut a piece of handmade paper and stick it on the piece of mirror. Then using the calligraphy nib I just wrote some simple words with "CURSIVE FONT".

This is a thank you note written on the showpiece. Yes, this is a real beautiful showpiece that can be given to your favourite someone.

How is this piece of calligraphy I tried out?


Calligraphy

Labels:

Did you LIKE the post ???


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi! how r u? ur work is ummmazing....thanx a lot for sharing ur art....i hav learned a lot

11 October 2010 at 10:35  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi! how r u? ur work is ummmazing....thanx a lot for sharing ur art....i hav learned a lot

11 October 2010 at 10:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home