Sunday 23 August 2009

Origami paper Tulip Flowers Video

Hi, here is something for you which you have never seen made by me, yes some paper craft, some Origami paper craft.

Anyhow i would desperately like to try this out, unfortunately i could not get Origami papers here. So, my search is in progress. Still i would like to share this beautiful video with you all.

Here is a video on making of awesome looking Tulip flowers.

I hope you all will like this. Anyone who does tries out this flower can share your work with me. I would like to see those flowers.



Here is the video for
Making Origami Tulip flowers.

Labels:

Did you LIKE the post ???


1 Comments:

Blogger kavitha said...

hi reshmi,
i have done these flowers.you can have a look at my blog.
origami papers are very easy to get ya,i am sure u will get it in art shops or paper marts.otherwise you can use printer sheets.

regards
kavi

24 August 2009 at 00:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home